The team that makes Geez go.
- Editor: Aiden Enns
- Managing Editor: Kyla Neufeld
- Designer: Darryl Brown
- Associate Editors: Tim Runtz, James Wilt
- Circulation Fulfillment Manager: Tim Runtz
- Poetry Editor: Melanie Dennis Unrau
- Section editors: James Wilt (Civil Disobedience), Katie Doke Sawatzky (Experiments), send review suggestions to Reviews
- News Editors: Ashley Chapman (Catholic Worker), Kathy Kern (CPT News), Katie Toth (LGBT* News), Bre Woligroski (Feministry)
- Contributing Editors: Will Braun, Bre Woligroski, Miriam Meinders, Melanie Dennis Unrau
- Advisors: Robert L. Peters, Kelly Dueck
- Staff Photographer: Darryl Brown
- Web Developer: Derek Hogue
- Web Editor: Krystofer Penner
- Publisher: Geez Press Inc.
- Associate Publisher: Elisabeth Franz-Warkentin
- Admin Assistant: Marianne Siemens
- Publishing consultant: John W. Goossen
- Transporter: Ben Meinders
Art Director Darryl Brown is a designer and illustrator in Oregon. A Quaker by birth and by choice, Darryl resists the suburban lifestyle by heating his home with wood and riding bike to work. See his blog here.
Editor Aiden Enns is former managing editor of Adbusters magazine (2001-2003) and founder of Buy Nothing Christmas. Raised as an urban Anabaptist, he finds hope in struggling for justice. Ched Myers, an activist theologian in California, advises Aiden: “Have one foot in the church and one outside. And keep your weight on the one outside.”